This credit guide is designed to help you in deciding whether to enter into a credit contract with: Cash Supply Pty Ltd ACN 627 780 376 Australian Credit Licence # 517363.
It contains important information about:
• some key obligations we have before providing credit to you; and
• our complaints procedures and how you can access them.
This Credit Guide provides information about the loans provided by us. We are licensed credit providers to supply loans, and conduct servicing activities under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (NCCP Act). The NCCP Act regulates the activity of lending and finance broking. It is a requirement to supply you with a Credit Guide as soon as it becomes apparent that we are likely to enter into a credit contract with you.
This guide includes information about us, our responsible lending obligations and our dispute resolution process.
Our Responsible Lending Obligations
Under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP) we are obliged to ensure we do not enter into a contract with you, or increase your credit limit if the contract is unsuitable for you.
A contract will be deemed unsuitable if, based on the information you supplied, it is likely that:
• the contract will not meet your requirements or objectives;
• it is likely that you will be unable to comply with the financial obligations under the contract, or could only comply with substantial hardship; or
• that you could only comply with your financial obligations under the contract by selling your principal place of residence.
We are also obliged to conduct a ‘Credit Assessment’ prior to entering a contract with you or increasing the credit limit of an existing contract. This Credit Assessment is to determine if the contract is unsuitable.
In the Credit Assessment we will only take into consideration information regarding your financial situation, requirements or objectives, that, at the time of entering the contract we have reason to believe was true. We might also decline your application for other reasons.
To help us to make this assessment we will:
• make reasonable inquiries about your financial situation and requirements and objectives that we believe are relevant to the credit you are applying for;
• take reasonable steps to verify your financial situation; and
• use this information to determine whether the credit is unsuitable for you.
You can request a copy of your Credit Assessment which we will supply to you at no charge:
• before you enter the credit contract or before the credit limit is increased, if you the request before then;
• within 7 business days, if you make the request within 2 years of entering into the credit contract or increasing the credit limit;
• within 21 business days if you request within 2 years of entering the contract or of the credit limit being increased.
We are not obliged to give you a copy if the request is made more than 7 years after entering the credit contract or increasing the credit limit, or if the contract is not entered or the credit limit is not increased.
Our internal dispute resolution scheme
We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have a concern or complaint, in the first instance, please contact our Internal Dispute Resolution function on:
Phone: 02 9061 3110
Mail: Cash Supply Pty Ltd, PO Box 3383, Rhodes NSW 2138
Our external dispute resolution scheme
If you are not satisfied with our response or handing of the complaint, or if the complaint is not resolved, you may then contact Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) External Dispute Resolution Scheme. The AFCA scheme is an independent service provided to resolve any concerns or complaints that we are unable to resolve with you. The AFCA scheme can be contacted on:
Name: Cash Supply Pty Ltd ACN 627780376 Australian Credit Licence # 517363.
Address: Cash Supply Pty Ltd, PO Box 3383, Rhodes NSW 2138
Phone: 02 8114 4493
This information in this guide was last updated on 1 September 2019 and is subject to change.